Re: Pylon schedules & chg of address

To: "John F. Kelly Jr." <76067.1750@compuserve.com>,
Subject: Re: Pylon schedules & chg of address
From: rohns@doitnow.com (Jim & Marilyn Rohn)
Date: Thu, 6 May 1999 17:42:37 -0700 (MST)
At 12:35 PM 5/5/99, John F. Kelly Jr. wrote:

snip

. (We're still missing
>several club/region calendars, club/region leaders not included are invited
>to help us out.)

ok, AZ Region schedule for the rest of 1999:

June 4 (night)

Sept 12

October 3

November 7

Dec 4 Driver's School
Dec 5

All events at the (newly acquired site) Exponent Failure Analysis Skidpad

Always check the Hot-Line for any late changes, 480-515-9682

The site is located at 1850 W. Pinnacle Peak Rd, Phoenix, AZ

This is easiest accessed from 19th Avenue. If you are coming from the south
or west, take the Deer Valley Rd exit, exit #217B, from I-17, as there is
NO Pinnacle Peak exit for northbound travel. Those who live north of this
area and use I-17 can use the Pinnacle Peak exit (this is only available
for southbound I-17).

Also, it's time for us to give you that change of address...

was:
8955 E. Voltaire Dr
Scottsdale, AZ 85260

new: