Re: Miata Question...

To: Steve Ashcraft <ashcraft2@home.com>
Subject: Re: Miata Question...
From: Bret Dodson <bret@serv.net>
Date: Fri, 7 May 1999 16:03:14 -0700 (PDT)
I've heard that the g-Forces need about 6 or so lbs more than the "old"
R-1s.  I run 32-33lbs all around in my 225/50/14 R1s.  A buddy just got a
set of g-Forces and we aired 'em up to about 38lbs.  He reported good
feel.  There wasn't any noticable shoulder wear.

All of the above is FWIW.  I don't have any g-Forces.  We just went with
what the Conventional Wisdom among the "Fast Guyz" (tm) has been.

Good luck!

Bret Dodson
'96 Miata R (one set corded R1s, one set old R1s)
Seattle, Wa