Why My Mom Rocks

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Why My Mom Rocks
From: "Kelly, Katie" <kkelly@spss.com>
Date: Tue, 11 May 1999 10:58:25 -0700
I went home on Mother's Day, because I knew my mom was probably having a
hard day coping, since there was no autocross that day.

My sister and I decided to take her out to dinner. We knew that probably all
the restaurants would be booked, so we were concerned.

So, my mom says, "So what, I want Taco Bell anyway."

TACO BELL?!

"Mom, we CAN'T take you to Taco Bell on Mother's Day."

"Why not? It's Mother's Day, and I WANT Taco Bell!"

Well, we mulled this over. The price was definately right, but we just
couldn't do it. We might see someone we knew, who'd see us taking our mom to
Taco Bell on Mother's Day. So, we took her out for pizza instead.

Then my sister drove us around in her Honda, and we cruised around Livermore
to check out downtown.

"Oh, look, there's the Post Office!"

"Oh, my, well, there's a very old building."

"Look, they still have rednecks in Livermore! All real towns should have
some rednecks."

Then we drove home and ate icecream. It was a most enjoyable day for the
Kelly women in the civilian world. Mom said that was the best Mother's Day
of her life.

That is why my mom rocks.

The end.

Katie Kelly