Re: parts swap questions

To: Gent Matthew-EMG030 <Matthew_Gent-EMG030@email.mot.com>,
Subject: Re: parts swap questions
From: Eric Moon <moon-7@blazenet.net>
Date: Fri, 21 May 1999 11:33:03 -0400
Matt sez:

>I drive a 97 integra gsr.  What I'd like is some type-r take-off parts,
>specifically sway bars.  I know they may be hard to come by.
>
>Thanks
>Matt

Matt,

Are you new to this?  Are you still running on street rubber?  If the
answer is "yes", why don't you consider running in Street Touring?
In ST, you can basically do anything you want to the suspension as long as
you use the original mounting points, all the typical Integra mods are
legal (intake, header, exhaust etc...)----ST will allow to have the fun of
building a cool street car that you can also autocross without making the
sacrifices or investing the money necessary for CSP.

Eric,
(who would consider ST if a Miata had four seats!!!)

Eric Moon
'92 Miata SOLO II  CSP
e-mail:        info@scca-susq.com
home:        (717) 221-8828