Re: MD & PA Region Sound Requirements

To: "Burns, James B." <BurnsJB1@central.SSD.JHUAPL.edu>,
Subject: Re: MD & PA Region Sound Requirements
From: "D. Engelhaupt" <derekengelhaupt@rocketmail.com>
Date: Wed, 26 May 1999 13:58:15 -0700 (PDT)
I've autocrossed at the lot at Ft. Meade and I'll have to say that
some of the "go carts" got pretty loud.  I probably wouldn't worry
about it too much, I've never seen anyone with a decibel meter at a
Ft. Meade event...;)

===
Derek Engelhaupt
Customer Engineer
Hewlett Packard
'97 White Mazda Miata
Odenton, MD

Constant dripping hollows out a stone.
--Lucretius

---"Burns, James B." <BurnsJB1@central.SSD.JHUAPL.edu> wrote:

> Do the Farm Show lot in Harrisburg or the lot at Ft. Meade have any
specific
> decibel requirements for sound?  The only thing I've read at all
said that
> exhaust systems should be quiet, but it wasn't defined what quiet
is.  I
> wouldn't consider a Neon without a muffler quiet, but others might.
The