RE: CRX's

To: "'Jamie Sculerati'" <jamies@mrj.com>, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: CRX's
From: Jeff Randall <jrandall@avei.com>
Date: Fri, 28 May 1999 16:23:24 -0700
Sorry to all I offended.  I'm not trying to find a way to cheat but maybe
find a way instead of paying $5000 for a new B16A thats the exact same as an
old B16A that only cost $400.  The only difference between an 89 and 99 B16A
is the 99 is OBD-II and has a hydro tranny.  But I was just informed on
another email that update/backdate is not legal in stock.  Just trying to
figure things out before I accidentaly put my Rex against a Viper!