Re: Suburbans(I said it before but)

To: Phil Ethier <pethier@isd.net>
Subject: Re: Suburbans(I said it before but)
From: Mike Bultemeier <hottvr@tfs.net>
Date: Tue, 01 Jun 1999 07:26:11 -0500
I think the Burb will do just fine for towing a 20ft enclosed. Its got enough
wheelbase to keep it from getting wierd on you. Power shouldn't be much of an
issue either.
I still think the key to towing enclosed trailers is the hitch. An equalizer
hitch with
a sway control device will make towing with the Burb effortless. It will help
with
stability on rough roads and help stop the bounceing. I'd try starting with
750lb
bars on the hitch and see how it handles.

Mike B. TLS#1
http://www.geocities.com/CapitolHill/Lobby/9059/jmpstn.html