It's not too early....

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: It's not too early....
From: HellTygr@aol.com
Date: Tue, 1 Jun 1999 21:40:26 EDT
.... to think about the great events coming up in July!

Allow me to introduce myself to the group.  I'm Brianne Green, and I'm Chief
of Hospitality for Seattle Solo Week.  We're doing our annual National Tour
on July 17-18, and a ProSolo July 24-25.   Things of note:
Our new "hotel headquarters" is the Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites, and it has
enough room for the Saturday night Tour party! (finally)
We will have a place for those who can't stay all week but want to leave
their cars.
There's always stuff to do in Seattle!

I'm interested in finding out who might be coming from out of town that would
be spending the entire week here in the Pacific Northwest.  Those who came
last year may remember the booklet received in your registration packet that
had ideas for places to go and things to do, but some mentioned that it was
probably too late by that point to make plans.  If you're interested in
getting information, please e-mail me, and as soon as I get this year's
booklet together, I'll send you one.

Is there any interest in getting Group tickets to a Mariners game the week in
between?  See Ken Griffey, Alex Rodriguez and Edgar Martinez in person!  Our
brand-new stadium will be open then!  Owners of Corvettes and other
high-power cars will be interested in a local Corvette Club Track Day at
Seattle International Raceway.  We may do a TSD Rally, a night at a local
brewpub, or anything goes!

Let me know-
Brianne
NWR #16 Miata BSL