Re: Sun Roof

To: "Rob Robinson" <FastrTime@T-Three.com>, <KFine@SARCOM.COM>,
Subject: Re: Sun Roof
From: "Kent Rafferty" <gs96@sgi.net>
Date: Thu, 3 Jun 1999 09:56:00 -0400
IMO, this would fall in the "comfort and convenience" area
of the rulebook, BUT I could see a weenie (IMO) protest
being made for anything from perceived weight savings to
a potential change to the car's structure to helmet clearance.

Of course, nobody would bother to raise the issue until you
were sitting in impound after winning Nationals.... :-)

Was a factory sunroof an option on this particular model?

Kent Rafferty