Re: NEVADA NORTH-SOUTH AUTO-X

To: Rick Kostelaz <ckostelaz@net-nerds.com>
Subject: Re: NEVADA NORTH-SOUTH AUTO-X
From: Paul Schelling & Kate Hughes <brholler@servtech.com>
Date: Thu, 03 Jun 1999 20:16:17 -0500
Speaking of Nevada autocrosses,

On June 19 & 20+, Paul and I will be on our belated honeymoon in Las
Vegas - and wondered if there was an event nearby (we think so...) and
wondered whether anyone there was willing to have a paying co-driver?
We don't have to be in the same car - or even in the same class.

Also directions from Las Vegas would be great.

we've driven HS, BS, CM, DM, DSP, GS, and FS, so we're willin'.
(we own HS, BS, CM and AP... so we're committed!)

Thanks!
Kate Hughes & Paul Schelling
Glen Region, NY
brholler@servtech.com