Re: same course?

To: Ray Elliott <teamhalf_fast@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: same course?
From: washburn <washburn@dwave.net>
Date: Thu, 03 Jun 1999 21:13:26 -0500
Ray Elliott wrote:

> Virginia Motor Sports Club in Richmond used to have an event at Southside
> Speedway every year that had exactly the same course every time. I thought
> it was kind of interesting to see if you could get better on the same course
> after the passage of a year.

Todd Lorino, Jeff Cashmore and the folks in Milwaukee region set up a
course at the end of last season that was almost exactly the same as the
first course of the season.  This was fun, and I think it is a neat
idea.  Personally, I would would get way bored running the same course
over and over though.

--
Patrick Washburn <washburn@dwave.net>
Wausau, WI     Land of Cheese