Re: Pro Solo windshield decal

To: whitney <whitneys@mindspring.com>
Subject: Re: Pro Solo windshield decal
From: Dave Hillman <hillman@planet-torque.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Jun 1999 12:02:01 -0400 (EDT)
On Fri, 4 Jun 1999, whitney wrote:
> There are new windshield and side decals this year, even for national
> series classes.  The windshield one is $3 I think, and the sides
> (SCCA-slightly different from before, GRM, Racing electronics) are free.
> They are available at Tech at the event.

   Minor gripe for ProSolo folks follows;

   I ordered ProSolo stickers from SCCA Merchandise around March or so,
and got last year's, now useless, stickers.  Not that I knew any better
until the Peru event, where fortunately, I was able to buy the correct
package for $3, as Stan says.

   When you register, they will probably ask you, 'Do you need stickers?'
Say yes, they'll take an additional $3 from you, and you will get your
stickers at Tech.  ( Not sure why Tech has them, but that is how it was at
Peru. )

   That said, I think I saw one or two cars running the old stickers at
Peru, but I could be wrong.

   Have fun!

--
 D a v i d  H i l l m a n