Re: Harrisburg ride?

To: "Josh Sirota" <jss@marimba.com>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Harrisburg ride?
From: "Matt Murray" <mattm@optonline.net>
Date: Sat, 5 Jun 1999 16:56:46 -0400
Josh:

Sure, first you throw out a challenge, and
then you ask for a ride to the Pro, and then
a car to race. Ohhh, suuurree, Josh, here
are the keys... Just bring it back with a full
tank, then we can ride to the Pro together.

I think you are a little too giddy after the
Marimba IPO. Start asking your Dad (hi Jon)
if he'd like to take a little trip to PA, it's *JUST*
around the corner.

All of the above with a VBG!

Matt Murray

mailto:mattm@optonline.net