Gulfcoast Autocrossers Ltd. Event #6 results posted

To: autox@autox.team.net (Autocross List)
Subject: Gulfcoast Autocrossers Ltd. Event #6 results posted
From: JVHT@aol.com
Date: Sun, 6 Jun 1999 20:32:41 EDT
Gulfcoast Autocrossers Ltd. results are posted for the June 6 event on the
clubs Website.  You can either click on this link
<A HREF="http://members.aol.com/jvht/gcac.html";>GCAC Website</A> or enter
this address:

http://members.aol.com/jvht/gcac.html

We had school and open practice on Saturday followed by this event on Sunday.
The rains stayed away for the whole weekend but we had cloud cover and a good
breeze to help out with the heat.

We had several close races.  In Super Stock Steve Burger fought off the
Warren clan with a 75.517 blast that took FTD for the event.  In H Stock
Richard Morrison's Honda Prelude held off a late event charge by Bill Newman
in his Triumph Spitfire. In A Street Prepared John Cullen held off Ralph
Schroeder and Jim Grob with an excellent 77.253 third run.  In E Steet
Prepared Raul Iglesia ran a 78.073 to David McIlvanies's 79.329.  In the Spec
Racer Capri class Rich Myers and Richard Alvino were at it again!  It was
anybody's race until Rich ran an excellent 84.607.

Well, it is summer break for Gulfcoast Autocrossers Ltd..  We will return in
September with a school and practice on the 11th and Event #6 on the 12th.

Until then have a good summer autocrossing at one of the many sites
throughout Florida.

John Taylor
Web master at <A HREF="http://members.aol.com/jvht/gcac.html";>GCAC
Website</A>