Re: Left foot

To: "Kelly, Katie" <kkelly@spss.com>
Subject: Re: Left foot
From: Mike Bultemeier <hottvr@tfs.net>
Date: Mon, 07 Jun 1999 13:40:34 -0500
This is getting really wierd. Last week Katie agreed with me, this week , Oh
man.
I gotta agree with her on this left foot brake deal. It may work for some but it
sure
is hard in a formula car or a Sports racer. It is especially difficult for
people with big feet. The times I tried it it scared me to death. I got my foot
over to the brake and couldn't get it back to the clutch quickly. It just felt
really odd to me.

If she agrees with me again, I will be certain the world is coming to an end
very soon.

Mike B. TLS#1