Rio Grande Region Divisional - This Weekend

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Rio Grande Region Divisional - This Weekend
From: Chuck Hanson <hanson@swcp.com>
Date: Mon, 07 Jun 1999 21:22:37 -0600
It's late notice but the Rio Grande Region is holding a two day Divisional
in Albuquerque this weekend.  The site is new to us and it's big and smooth.
Please call Chuck DeMoulin at (505) 889-9735 for information.

In case you don't know, Albuquerque, New Mexico is about a 200 mile drive
from nowhere, but a really easy day from Phoenix, Denver and parts of Texas.
Email me before you travel and I'll make sure you go home with a couple of
frozen baggies of the hottest green chili known to man.

Please come... It's not often we see strangers in these parts.

Chuck Hanson