Re: Race this weekend

To: Jeff Jacobs <autoxr@netrox.net>
Subject: Re: Race this weekend
From: Carl Couric <carlc@iname.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 1999 09:24:29 -0400
At 08:21 PM 6/10/99 -0400, you wrote:
>I've heard there's an autocross at Homestead this weekend....true?
>Just Sunday or Saturday too?

Sorry Jeff, Its a Hialeah. To get there:

http://hialeahpark.com/99/directions.htm

Its just Sunday. Its part of the Combined Autocross Series for South Florida
(SCCA, SFSCA and ER). It's event #3.

Now to get my hands on a working Mustang.... Hey Al....
Carl
                        --- Home Page of ---
 - Equipe Rapide Sports Car Club (ER) in West Palm Beach/Ft. Lauderdale
 - South Florida Sports Car Assoc. (SFSCA) in Miami/Ft. Lauderdale
                            http://carlc.bocanet.com
          Why do I live in Florida? So I can race all year long!

                   *** South Park Racing ***
          Oh my God! You've killed a CONE... You B*st*rd!