Tires or springs?

To: "autox@autox.team.net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Tires or springs?
From: Marc <indyspat@flash.net>
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 1999 17:09:30 -0500
I am getting some shocks for my 95 non turbo DSM soon, I have already
paid for them, and I have no choice now.  They are KYB AGX shocks, the
adjustable kind.  I am now looking for more ways to spend my money.  I
have none now but once I save I need to either get tires or springs.  I
can wait to put the shocks on later after I save more from getting R
tires, or get the springs and do them both now.  I am tired of tearing
up my nittos and want to get some R tires.  So should I wait on the
springs get the tires as soon as possible then do shocks and springs
later.  Or even get tires now and go ahead and put the shocks on.

--
Thank You
Marc Johnson