CenDiv BFG Night Before Directions

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: CenDiv BFG Night Before Directions
From: Bob Monday <boysrus_racing@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 1999 15:43:32 -0700 (PDT)
In an subtle attempt to throw off the R.A.F.T. "Roller
Derby" Racing Team, I provided the WRONG directions to
the Whiteland Raceway kart track in my original
message. There is only one exit for Whiteland on I-65,
and it is Exit 95, not 99.

They typically put 8 karts on the track at a time, so
there's plenty of folks to race with, and plenty of
action for spectators. While the track usually closes
at 11pm, they've committed to staying open about as
late as we want to play.

A good time WILL be had by all... Saturday, 6/19/1999.
8:30+pm. The autocross site will be closed, so head
north to Whiteland and join us!

Bob Monday
Boys-R-Us Racing