Re: flyin mercedes

To: "Joshua Hadler" <jhadler@rmi.net>, "Chris Marsh" <cmarsh90@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: flyin mercedes
From: "richard nichols" <rnichol1@san.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 1999 16:45:32 -0700
Ja, high speed cable netted a 10 minute download time, on background, but
wouldn't display the movie.  Nice try, though, thanks anyway!  My wife saw
it on the news and was most impressed (and she doesn't even like race
cars!).  :O

Richard Nichols
rnichol1@san.rr.com
San Diego, California, USA

1986 Ford Mustang SVO 1C - 180,000 Miles
Now prepping for CP Autox
Member #001 VirtualTeamSVO (VTSVO)

1972 Ford Pinto Sedan 3J - Original Owner/Restored
At the San Diego Automotive Museum through 01/00