Re: Scotty B on Speedvision? correction

To: we2fat4asp@seanet.com, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Scotty B on Speedvision? correction
From: Hottvr@aol.com
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 1999 20:29:02 EDT
IIIIIIIIIII Juuuuussssssttt couldn't resist busting your ass on this
ooooooonnnnnnneee!

Team Laughing Stock has never been about how gooooddd your car looks. Mine
looks and runs great, and so do other TLS cars. Its about attitude, dude! We
just don't "Tweak" If we somehow win, we say, cool. If we lose we don't go
around busting our competitors butts. We just say " Oh well he beat me" No
excueses.
No "They get to run at 275lbs lighter with X# of Hp more. Kinda sounds like
SBW
wants an "I Class".

No BS here I thought it was great to see an Auto-X-er on TV running the big
show!!!!
I just had to dog you on this one!!!!

Team Laughing Stock Ringers still accepted(Even you Scotty B)

Mike B. TLS#1