Magnetic numbers for sale

To: autox@autox.team.net, midwest-autox@neons.org, neon@iastate.edu
Subject: Magnetic numbers for sale
From: JTHOR11@aol.com
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 1999 23:38:26 EDT
Autocrossers...

Are you tired of shoe polish on your windows?  Do you get a different number
at every event?  Can the corner workers not see your numbers?  What about
Timing & Scoring?

FOR SALE:  Magnetic numbers and class letters.

7 segment calculator style numbers that can be configured into any digit you
need.  Digits are 10" tall, 5" wide, 1.5" stroke.  One set of numbers
includes 4 digits (enough to make a two digit number on each side of your
car) plus two additional "1"s to allow any number being created from 01 to
199.

$20 plus $5 shipping.

Class letters are a block style and are 4" square.  Each pair of letters is
$5 (DS = $10 , CSPL = $20 for both sides of your car)  $2 additional shipping
when sold in conjunction with numbers (total of $7)

Available in either black or white.  Heartland Park Topeka tested to 90+ mph
with no blowoff.

Email me for more info.  Let me help you be seen.

Jan Gerber
Omaha, NE
JTHOR11@aol.com
402-339-7276 (eves)