Crown's Autocross Schedule

To: autox@autox.team.net, dbarry@primary.net, AS97MARK@aol.com,
Subject: Crown's Autocross Schedule
From: DUELRACER@aol.com
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 1999 11:15:17 EDT
Okay everyone here is the deal with the Crown Autocross Schedule.

June 28th will be at Kemper/American Royal, back lot.
July 18th will be at Kemper/American Royal, back lot
August 15th still to be TBA
August 29th still to be TBA
September 5th still to be TBA
October 24th will be at Sandstone if the Renaissance Festival is over by then.

Now, we have the ability to get the Arrowhead complex for August 22nd.
But the problem with that is this is a Kansas Region event date.  I have
talked with Rob Gregg already in swapping our August 29th date with them for
the 22nd.

So, I am asking on what of three options should we do.

1.  Keep the August 29th date as is and look for another site?
2.  Swap with the Kansas Region and book the 22nd event at Arrowhead?
3.  Kansas Region and Crown do a duel event together to help with cost and
make this a bigger event?

By doing option 3 this would open the following weekend up for the Kansas
Region to do a make up event for the second event of their schedule that got
canceled.

Let me know folks.  Please post all responses to the KCAUTOX list at
kcautox@onelist.com.

Thanks everyone for listening.

Paul Poore
Secretary