Help (not me)

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Help (not me)
From: Sam Strano <strano@stranoparts.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 1999 17:22:55 -0400
Well, it appears our dear friend Dean Sapp screwed something up while
installing the Nitrous (since it appears an FS car needs it to run in P4
quickly).  Actually, the car is in the shop, and will be AWOL for the
Harrisburg Pro.

Soooo.......  Dean needs a ride, something in P4 would be nice (he'd
REALLLLLLY grateful for a BMW).  Of course it has to be on BFG's .
Something about loyalty or some such crap.  Knowing he can't drive on
Kumho's I offered my car.   <GGG>   So there's my contribution to
Sportmanship......

Seriously, if anyone can help Dean out, give him a call or e-mail him

HAVOCDEAN@aol.com
410-788-0399 home
410-869-3390 work

Thanks,