Re: No dog, but.....

To: <Hottvr@aol.com>, <jwalter@ptra.com>, <Ghsharp@aol.com>
Subject: Re: No dog, but.....
From: "Steve Hoult" <stevehoult@home.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 1999 19:08:25 -0500
> Another TLS member hits the nail on the head. Or maybe we should talk
about
> the BS that the SEB has dished out to "The few the proud, The TVR crowd".
> Or maybe talk Viper again a totally stock car from the showroom floor that
> has to run ASP. Tell me there is no politics in SCCA's classing of cars
and
> I'll tell you theres no sunshine.

Oh come on, quit all this whining about how your classed and just go race.
Personally I drive a 1.6l supercharged car against 911s and Vipers. I even
win sometimes. And while I really love this car, if I were really serious
about winning, I'd find the class and car that was a better fit.

Nomex is on

Steve Hoult  '89 SC   ASP 9   Flat Duck Racing
Visit the MR2 SC Registry at www.mr2sc.com