MR2 clutch

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: MR2 clutch
From: Cheryl & Leland Burns <cmburns@gte.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 1999 22:05:50 -0500
Well it is that time. I wondered about it shortly after our last event,
the car can be driven for a couple of weeks but not autocrossed. The
family vacation is next week so I'll likely wait till I return to deal
with it. Now here is the question: What else should I do since this
means pulling the engine? I already thought of the timing belt, that's
almost a given (even though the current belt only has 28,000 miles on
it). I think I'll pull the fuel injectors and have them
balanced/blueprinted. What else? The motor has 98,000 miles on it, I
hate to rebuilt it now, would rater wait a bit.

Thanks!
Leland Burns

Oh, and let's keep it legal.

'74&1/2 MGBGT
'79 MGB roadster (I know, it's an illness)
'91 MR2 C-stock
'91 MR2
'92 Suburban