Re: ST @ Evansville

To: Vince.Bly@gsfc.nasa.gov
Subject: Re: ST @ Evansville
From: Pat Griffith <griffser@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 1999 05:03:50 PDT
>Do you think I'm over-confident?  Would you like to knock me down a peg or
>two?  Do you
>think you have a faster Street Touring car?
>GOOD!  Maybe you're right--just come to
>Evansville and prove it!

Hey Vince, I sent in my entry form to run
Street Touring at Evansville.  I think I stand
a GREAT chance against your mighty Prelude!!
I can't beat you at the local events with
205/55 Kumhos on light 14X7 Panasports, but
I think I can take you in Bobby Knightland by
going with 195/55 Bridgestone RE-71s on heavy
14X5.5 Nissan rims!!!

Your time has come, Mr. Bly!

Pat
'93 SE-R, we2fat4csp?