School/Event at AMS 6/26-27

Subject: School/Event at AMS 6/26-27
From: Benjamin D Thatcher <bthatch@juno.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Jun 1999 20:30:31 -0400
Hey everybody,
        Atlanta Region SCCA is sponsoring an autocross school this Saturday
(June 26th) starting at 8 a.m. at Atlanta Motor Speedway in Hampton,
Georgia. Cost is $35 for the regular class. You can still register
on-line at http://www.atl-scca.org and jump to the Solo II registration
page.

        We will also stage the NOPI Solo II Series event #5 on Sunday, June 27th
at the same location. Entry fees are $25 ($20 for SCCA members). Blue and
Red groups register/tech at 8 a.m. for a 10 a.m. start time. Green and
Yellow groups will register at 11 a.m. for a 1 p.m. start time. See the
class grouping below. But stay tuned for some exciting new developments
(see details below).

Run/work heats (includes corresponding ladies' classes).

Blue Group:  SS, AS, FS, BSP, ESP, PRO, BP, CP
Red Group:  BS, ASP, CSP, DSP, ST, STR, STU
Green Group:  CS, DS, ES, HS, AP, EP, DP, KMJr.
Yellow Group:  GS, OSP, AM, BM, CM, DM, EM, FM, KM

We will be having a dress rehearsal for the NOPI Nationals Autocross
Tournament AFTER the regular event is finished. Therefore we will only
have 3 runs for points and then everyone who enters the event are invited
to try out the head-to-head NOPI Nationals format for fun after the
event. I can't promise how many runs people will get in the dress
rehearsal. That will depend on how much time we have left after the event
and on how many of you want to try it out.

This event will also feature a free lunch sponsored by the Atlanta Region
which is celebrating it's 50 year anniversary.

Don't miss this special weekend.

Ben Thatcher
Atlanta Region SCCA Solo II Co-chair