Re: Harrisburg Results?

To: "Eric W. Clements" <ewc4@juno.com>, NeonACR1@aol.com
Subject: Re: Harrisburg Results?
From: Eric Moon <moon-7@blazenet.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 1999 07:27:55 -0400
At 08:57 PM 6/20/99 -0400, Eric W. Clements wrote:
>>From (admittedly spotty) memory

>National Challenge (this is much more iffy--)  Someone who had won the
>last several won in a DPrepared (?) car.

That was Wade Scannell--a hat trick for him in Harrisburg.  I had him by 6
tenth if it wasn't for that darn orange thing falling over out on the
course.  Oh well, rookie error!!!!  (Next time!!  :-)   )

By a REALLY close margin----.017 or something like that!

>ES--Someone driving an ES Honda Civic SI (black--*maybe* his name was
>Nichols?  Maybe not.) was first.

Mike something from Virginia or one of the Carolinas.

ST--I have no idea

Brian Van Lieu from the Philly Region.  Wins some contingency, takes home
the Rookie trophy from GRM!  Nice going Brian.  (Also made me WORK in the
challenge!)

>STR--Two of these guys made the challenge, and I *think* the one in the
>older red Honda Prelude was was the class winner, but I can't remember.

Yes, a surprisingly fast older generation Prelude, beating Darren Mass'
Integra in the challenge rounds.

Eric

Eric Moon
'92 Miata SOLO II  CSP