leather steering wheel cleaner

To: "autox" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: leather steering wheel cleaner
From: "Eric Linnhoff" <eric10mm@qni.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 1999 15:32:09 -0500
Howdy everybody.

First off let me give a big round of applause to the folks of the
Wichita Region for their efforts in putting on the second Solotime
MidDiv Championship Series event.

It was a great event and I had a blast!!!   Thanks guys and gals.

I did however drive like doodoo and apparently can't find 3rd gear under
pressure but that's not your fault.  ;^)

Anyway, can anybody recommend a good cleaner for my leather covered
steering wheel and shift knob?  They're getting kind of, shall we say,
sticky from the midwest humidity and my greasy paws.  (Keep quiet Mike.)

The appearance is secondary to having a nice non-sticky steering wheel
and shift knob.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

See you on course.

Eric Linnhoff in KC
#69DS    TLS #13
'98 Neon R/T
<eric10mm@qni.com>

Patrick Henry:
"Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect everyone
who approaches that jewel. Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it
but downright force. Whenever you give up that force, you are ruined."

Benjamin Franklin:
"They that can give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary
safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."