Booking rooms for the Wendover Pro

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Booking rooms for the Wendover Pro
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb@cs.utah.edu>
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 1999 17:02:48 -0600 (MDT)
It seems that some of our usual local contacts for reserving blocks of
rooms at various Wendover hotels have not been responding in a timely
manner.  And the Wendover Pro Solo is less than two months away, August
7 and 8.  If you are planning on attending, it might be to your benefit
to call and reserve a room now.

If your Internet access is web capable, you can get a list of likely
candidates from the page at

   http://www.team.net/urscca/siteInfo/wendover.html

Unlikely I'l be attending, as I will just be getting back from the Vintage
Triumph Register's annual convention in Maine.  It''s amazing how the Utah
Pro and the annual VTR convention always seem to somehow manage to conflict
with each other!

mjb.

ps:  Finally had the Killer Spit out for a sunday drive yesterday.  Didn't
     whup the whole class, but it was good to have the car out there!
     Finish the bodywork, some fresh tires, as much seat time as I can
     manage, and maybe I'll start getting ready for Topeka!