New England Region Novice School Info

To: autox@autox.team.net, ner@ner.org
Subject: New England Region Novice School Info
From: PZahornask@aol.com
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 1999 22:22:17 EDT
In a message dated 6/21/99 8:51:12 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
Joehgn@aol.com writes:

> I would like to attend the SoloII drivers school and AutoX at the end of
July

>  at NHIS, who do I contact to register?

1999 New England Region SCCA Novice School
July 24, 1999
New Hampshire International Speedway
Loudon, NH

Open to SCCA autocrossers with two or less years of autocrossing experience
that have
not attended a school in the past. (i.e. McKamey School or last year's Novice
School)

You must be an SCCA member to attend this school.
Open to the first 30 people that register
Pre-registration is required

Registration fee is $50.00

To register, use the Solo II registration form found at:

http://www.ner.org/SoloII/soloII.html

Complete and send a check made out to NER - SCCA to:

Paul Zahornasky
5 Twelve Rod Way
Haverhill, MA 01830

If you do not have access to Adobe, email me and I will let you know what to
send.