Ferrari 328 Kitcar for Sale

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Ferrari 328 Kitcar for Sale
From: William Prince <wprince@wprince.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 1999 11:37:40 -0700
                F O R    S A L E

This car is on a 1987 Pontiac Fiero Coupe chassis. It has a smallblock 350
ci Chevy Engine with LOTS of aftermarket speed accessories, a 4 speed
manual trans, ADDCO front & rear sway bars, Sppedway brake system, Carrera
3-way adjustsable front shocks, 1 1/2" lowered ws6 Formula front springs,
RCC adjustable rear struts w/400lb springs, Dakota Digital instruments set
in the Fiero instrument pod, seats and most interior plastics covered in
tough Black Euro-Fabric, Kirk Ent. roll bar w/Fire Extinguisher, custom
built hinged trunk area cover, 2 1/2 inch dual exhaust w/ Dynomax bullet
mufflers and Supertrapps. Custom late model Camero/Firebird headlights and
100 watt projector beams to complement the Ferrari 328 100 watt road lites.
Howe aluminum dual pass racing radiator. Car weight 2893 lbs.

Also has NEW 275x40x17ZR BFG Comp T/A tires on NEW American Racing 17x9 mag
wheels! Also includes complete driver and passenger Safe-Quip SCCA approved
5 point Camlock safety harness system! I would sell it without the safety
harness and/or tires and wheels.

This car is not for the timid and needs an experienced driver and a GOOD
HOME! Selling due to other committments and it is just simply time for a
change. I have owned this car for over 5 years and have spent over
$45,000.00 on it during that period.

You cannot build a kitcar like this on a STOCK chassis for under
$30,000.00! My loss?? your gain. I love this car and have enjoyed it enough
to accept a loss! I would also consider a partial tradein of an interesting
vehicle eg: classic car,4x4 vehicle,truck/El Camino /Ranchero, motoirhome,
race ca hauler, or what have you.

You can view the car at my website at http://www.wprince.com, (the car now
has race car graphics/numbers on it, not shown on the website yet. If you
have considered getting a KitCar this is your chance for the buy of a
lifetime! My asking price at this time is $17,500.00. Call or Email me if
you are seriously interested and are ready to deal.

William Prince
Las Vegas, Nv.
(702) 258-4799