Re: Evansville National Tour Question?

To: AMod31@aol.com, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Evansville National Tour Question?
From: Adam Popp <raft321@fuse.net>
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 1999 16:25:14 -0400
The R.A.F.T. Racing innitials stand for two things.  The first version
is Rip and F@#$ing Tear and the other version is Ratical Accaleration
and Fat Tires!   My brother Daniel, actually came up with the idea and
if you go to the Evansville national tour, the R.A.F.T. Racing
headquarters will be somewhere in the parking lot where the other
autocrossers are parked.
        If you see a silver/grey '86 BSP corvette that my brother and I are
going to be running in at the tour and a red '86 CP mustang owned by
Gordon Kinney, near one another than that's where the R.A.F.T. racing
headquarters will be.
        There are a few other R.A.F.T. racing members that will be there also
so it won't be hard to miss.  And one more note, the '72 vette is almost
finished and might be there at the tour or might not. If it is
it will be a sight to see.  When it is completed it will look as good as
it runs.
AMod31@aol.com wrote:

> What is R.A.F.T.?

Your question didn't not answer my question though. And that was, are
the Evansville hosts going to use the same lot they did last year for
the tour?

Adam Popp
#40 B/SP '86 vette
R.A.F.T. Racing