Re: Karts - where?

To: Dave Head <rally2xs@csi.com>
Subject: Re: Karts - where?
From: Mark Sirota <msirota@isc.upenn.edu>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 1999 11:36:53 -0400
Dave Head wrote:
> Just in case the subject has died down, or someone who may know might
> have missed the original plea, or maybe  missed a valid reply, I'm
> still interested in finding a region that runs F125 300 miles or less
> from Fredericksburg, Va.

Philadelphia Region allows karts at our sites within Pennsylvania (New
Jersey state law prohibits them at our sites in New Jersey).

We have two suitable sites in Pennsylvania -- Nazareth Speedway (smooth
but somewhat small, and there are curbs, fences, and Armco that can
be hit), and a new site at the Boeing helicopter plant.  We have an
event there on August 22.  I haven't yet seen the site, but from the
sound of it, it will be very suitable for karts.

Mark