Re: Wow! A Team.Net Orgasm!

To: conekiller@cwix.com
Subject: Re: Wow! A Team.Net Orgasm!
From: Jeff Blankenship <jblanken@itds.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 1999 21:59:17 CDT
Rick Cone writes:

> You won't believe it.  It had been about a week since I checked team.net.
>  And while trying to determine how to tackle the 400+ messages, I said
> screw it!  A fancy select all and delete!
>
> I can't remember when I have received such satisfaction from team.net.

Unsubscribe now.  It'll never be easier.

Don't hold us responsible if one day you step into the shower, see
H|C on the handle, think Huck&CHuck, and have a relapse.

Do it while you still can!  ;^)
--
Jeffrey D. Blankenship                         Senior Technical Consultant
jblanken@itds.com                              ITDS - TRIS

[Yes, I'm *WAY* behind on getting through admin mail, like forwarding