Re: 97-99 Prelude alignment

To: richj50@bit-net.com
Subject: Re: 97-99 Prelude alignment
From: Lloyd.Wilson@Alcan.Com
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 1999 07:17:55 -0400 (EDT)
--Boundary_(ID_NrWQwvUBjrjgRkERwGb9Gg)

I was told by a certified Honda mechanic that the 97+ Preludes had adjustable
camber by way of "camber plates".  As I understand it, there is three different
"camber plates" that can adjust your camber.  I would "assume" that your
factory manual has more detailed information.

Lloyd Wilson
100K Racing
93 Prelude VTEC
VTEC SPD