Equipe Rapide (South Florida) event JULY 3rd and 4th.

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Equipe Rapide (South Florida) event JULY 3rd and 4th.
From: Carl Couric <carlc@iname.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 1999 11:15:14 -0400
Hello Team.net,

        After the wonderous Mini-Indy event on Memorial day (including
grandstands and spectators), Equipe Rapide is celebrating our country's
birthday in style.

        July 3rd will be a Speed Trial School (Similar to SOLO I) with a
Speed Trial event in the afternoon. July 4th will be a Speed Trial during
the day. The event is held at the South Florida Fairgrounds in West Palm
Beach, Florida. If you need directions, I have them on the website now.

        Hope to see you there!
        Carl
                        --- Home Page of ---
 - Equipe Rapide Sports Car Club (ER) in West Palm Beach/Ft. Lauderdale
 - South Florida Sports Car Assoc. (SFSCA) in Miami/Ft. Lauderdale
                            http://carlc.bocanet.com
          Why do I live in Florida? So I can race all year long!

                   *** South Park Racing ***
          Oh my God! You've killed a CONE... You B*st*rd!