Re: Dodge GLH-S info

To: "Mark J. Andy" <marka@telerama.com>, "autox" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Dodge GLH-S info
From: "Eric Linnhoff" <eric10mm@qni.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 1999 14:35:17 -0500
>> Are there any good online references for the Dodge GLH-S turbo cars,
>> either the Omni or Charger variations?
>
>Is it just me, or does Eric ask about a different car to buy every week
or
>so?
>
>:-)
>
>Mark
=====================
It's just you. ;^)  Or maybe I'm making plans for when I finally win the
lottery.  Mmmm, lottery fantasies, mmmm....................

Seriously though, I'm planning to retire my Neon from daily driver duty
this winter or early next spring and thought I'd start the search for a
fun daily driver a bit early.  :^P

Please don't make me buy a truck as a daily driver.  Unless it's a
Syclone or Typhoon. Otherwise they're just
too...........well.............truckish.  And they handle
like.............well.........trucks.  And they are about as sporty and
fun to drive as.............yup, you guessed it..............trucks.

See you on course.

Eric Linnhoff in KC
#69DS    TLS #13
'98 Neon R/T
<eric10mm@qni.com>

Patrick Henry:
"Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect everyone
who approaches that jewel. Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it
but downright force. Whenever you give up that force, you are ruined."

Benjamin Franklin:
"They that can give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary
safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."