Re: Tire Pressure? - goodyear slicks & honda

To: Tyler Jones <tyjones@ciris.net>
Subject: Re: Tire Pressure? - goodyear slicks & honda
From: John Lieberman <johnlee@softdisk.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Jun 1999 21:03:48 -0500
Tyler,

Stan Whitney will probably chime in on this one (as well he should!)
but from my experience on the Mini, I find that 25-front and 22-rear
USUALLY works quite well on 20x6.5-13 Goodyear R-160s.  Sometimes I
have to adjust up or down a pound or two, depending on the weather and
course conditions.  But that should give you a starting point.
Recommended pressures might be a little different on the CRX, since it
weighs about 500 pounds more than the Mini.  As for using the wider
slicks on the rear, I don't have a clue!!!  I've always run the same
size all around.

John (Old Fartz & TLS #37) Lieberman