Re: DTN Nominations

To: oblique@alum.mit.edu
Subject: Re: DTN Nominations
From: SOLOMIATA@aol.com
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 1999 19:47:18 EDT
I would also like to remove my name from the running.  I am very honored to
have been nominated but there are more deserving people than me.  I do have
the means to get to Nationals but for me it is a scheduling issue with work
(I am actually in Chicago at the moment) and family.  I do actually plan to
go to Nationals someday. Maybe next year with my new CS 1.6 Miata.  FWIW, I
also throw my support to JD.  I met him for the GRM 'topless dancers' article
last year and feel he is the person who best fits the DTN criteria.

Randy Stocker