Fate deals a crushing hand

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Fate deals a crushing hand
From: SpeedPak@aol.com
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 1999 01:06:40 EDT
Well what can I say?
Most of you dont know me, I dont post much, but a few of you have seen my
stickered up Type R running around the midwest.  As it were I needed to do a
bit of venting and decided to waste a bit of bandwith with my most recent
encounter with fate.
It seems that  someone decided that stopping for a red light was overrated,
and decided instead to use my car as cushion.  So after being rear ended hard
enough that his airbags deployed, I find myself past the 'in shock ohmyGod Im
OK' state, surpassing the 'at least no one is hurt...boy my car looks funny'
stage, and smack dab in the middle of the 'I am pissed and sore and this
sucks a lot' state of mind.  I am hoping that the car is ready soon...though
I somehow doubt it.

Anyway thats enough venting for one day...just wanted to give a heads up to
the people on this list i DO know.  I wish you all better luck!

Faisal Ahmad
#62 GS Integra Type R <that looks far too like a VW golf right now>