Evansville National Tour(What an event!!)

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Evansville National Tour(What an event!!)
From: Adam Popp <raft321@fuse.net>
Date: Tue, 06 Jul 1999 17:26:20 -0400
Hello team.netters!
        I'm sure all of you that went to the Evansville National Tour had a
great time. The courses, all the fast cars, the people,the food on
Saturday night, the weather.....Well the weather was a different story.
It was blazing hot, but all the fun I had made me forget about the heat.
        The two courses that Southern Indiana Region and the National Tour
members made for Saturday and Sunday were fun and fast.  All of us BSP
vette guys liked each course. The Sunday course was really fun even
though I screwed up on all three runs. My brother said it was the most
fun he ever had at an Evansville Tour event. The event was timed well
with the last car on both days finishing before 4:00 P.M. That's pretty
good condsidering there were 250 autocrossers or more competing and it
was so hot.
        So thanks to the Southern Indian Region and the National Tour members
for the great courses and the well timed event considering how hot it
was. I think they should of given a trophy to the person who ran after
the cones the most. I swore I ran after about 10 or more cones around
corner station 6 in the fifth heat.  That's ok though, becuase I think I
took off 5 lbs. All and all it was a great event!

Adam Popp
#40 BSP
Silver/Grey Vette
R.A.F.T. Racing