Re: Classing changes

To: John Whitling <alliancemillsoft@worldnet.att.net>
Subject: Re: Classing changes
From: Joshua Hadler <jhadler@rmi.net>
Date: Thu, 08 Jul 1999 13:42:35 -0700
John Whitling wrote:

> I guess it never hit me before .... we don't really have a V6 SP class! I
>would
> think that we need this much worse than we need ST classes, don't you??????
>
> John Whitling

        If anyone would care to look at the latest version of the proposed
Street Prepared class restructuring in I think it was last month's
Fastrack (or maybe two months ago), you'll see that the new SP class is
made of predominantly V6 front drivers and the like. Essentially, the SP
versions of the G-Stock cars. Yes, there's a number of non G-stock type
cars in the new class, and those are (for the most part) the slower cars
from CSP that have no where else to go. The DSM cars still play with the
big 'mericun cars though I think.

-Josh2

--
Joshua Hadler    '74 914 2.0 CSP/Bi - Hooligan Racing #29 - CONIVOR
                 '87 Quantum Syncro - aka stealth quattro

jhadler@rmi.net
http://rainbow.rmi.net/~jhadler/