Looking for a CS ride at Mt.Home

To: Autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Looking for a CS ride at Mt.Home
From: WattPhun@aol.com
Date: Sun, 1 Aug 1999 03:57:47 EDT
  As some of you may know our CS Porsche 924s broke at the Seattle Pro and
left me and my CO-driver Glen Hernandez climbing into other cars to finish
the event.  I would like to run the MT. Home divisional and I am inquiring
about a ride in a CS car?  It's just for me though not Glen.  I can offer
some minor detail work and cash< for a ride in a competitive car If someone
could help me out that would be great.  My wife actually wants to road trip
it, so I'm game if someone else is.

Kevin "not jim" Dietz
CS Porsche
BS Miata