Re: [Re: [new to the list...] Racing harness

To: "Phil Ethier" <pethier@isd.net>, "Eric Linnhoff" <eric10mm@qni.com>,
Subject: Re: [Re: [new to the list...] Racing harness
From: Judy Becker <judyb@cts.com>
Date: Sun, 01 Aug 1999 08:55:57 -0700
Hi again
This is post test #2.
Please let me know if you're responding to post test # 1 or 2.

By the way.I hope those of you who are trying autoxing for the first time
to just jump in with whatever you have to start learning.

You'll can to network with with fellow drivers & here on team.net. Great
ways to get help & info.

Remember to keep asking questions & keep coming back.

Thanx   Judy in San Diego   {:>}