Diagnosing posting problems

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Diagnosing posting problems
From: Judy Becker <judyb@cts.com>
Date: Mon, 02 Aug 1999 09:23:04 -0700
Thanx to all who replied to my test post queries.

I put the posts out since I wasn't getting replies to some posts.

Evidently the "autox@....." address for "reply to all" responses was left
out either at the "to" or "cc" lines.

Ahh...well, 1 more step on the internet highway learning curve.

I know the ST classes have been "discussed", however....I'd still like to
see "sportscars" added.

Our local (San Diego) ST alike classes-Improved Street (1-2-3) use the # of
car cylinders as the main filter. So whether a car is a
sedan,coupe.sportscar, front or rear wheel drive doesn't eliminate that
car. It adds more cars to the autoxing pool. It would have been fun to be
able to run our car at Nationals!

Happy autoxing, Judy B. in San Diego...{:>}

ps How hot is the September weather for Nationals going to be?