more form the TLS factory

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: more form the TLS factory
From: "Jeff Lloyd" <jslz3@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 03 Aug 1999 16:49:45 GMT
here is a prime example how the mind of a TLS member works.

to hear the original song,

http://www.geocities.com/EnchantedForest/1250/scooby2.wav

(to the scooby-doo song)

S-T, S-T-U where are you, you've got some runs to make now.
S-T, S-T-U where are you, you got a national. class now.

come on S-T-U, I see you, Pretending you Need A soft PAX, now
Your not fooling me, Cuz I can see, that you guys are just too fast now

you know we've got a mistery to solve, cuz S-T-U has held back,
for the pax.

And S-T-U, if you come through, your gonna have yourself A national Champ.

S-T, S-T-U here are you, your ready and your willing, if we can count on
you, S-T-U In topeka You'll be chillin