Wendover ProSolo roommate

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Wendover ProSolo roommate
From: Alan Dahl <adahl@eskimo.com>
Date: Tue, 03 Aug 1999 11:17:42 -0700
Because of a family emergency I will not be able to arrive in Wendover for
the Pro until Saturday. I currently have a double room reserved at the
Day's Inn at a rate of $44 for Friday night and $55 for Saturday. Since
Day's Inn will raise my rate to $69 for Saturday if I cancel Friday I am
looking to either find a roommate for the weekend (and you get the room to
yourself Friday night!) or find someone I can stay with Saturday night
only. Let me know ASAP if your interested, thanks!

- Alan Dahl

P.S. Please CC your response to alan.dahl@PSS.boeing.com, thanks.
  ___   ____     Alan Dahl                  | home: adahl@eskimo.com
 /_ /   /  /     Federal Way, WA, USA       | work: Alan.Dahl@PSS.boeing.com