annual tech. not legal for region this year!

To: "team.net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: annual tech. not legal for region this year!
From: "Benjamin E Dement" <DEMENTED-INC@prodigy.net>
Date: Tue, 3 Aug 1999 20:57:56 -0500
ok just to burst ya'lls bubble. according to the 1999 SCCA rule book section
3.3, which is a mandatory provision,
item 3.3c clearly states that an annual tech is a big NO NO. It's found on
page 56.
Now that being said I ya want to change the rules "write a letter".  Also I
tend to run a lot of events.  I do most of my own prep.( well me and my
students).  And tech has caught things that both I and my students have
missed.  I think this is one area that we shouldn't try to circumvent.
Benny Dement CSP 56